Full Job Description
About the Job
Do you want to make a lasting impact and form an impressive career path at a newly formed, well-funded startup? If so, you have found the right company
Recently founded just this year in 2021, Iko Brands aims to be one of the largest acquirers and incubators of Amazon FBA and direct-to-consumer businesses. We are adequately funded with plenty of seed capital and are looking to scale up operations as we onboard new team members and grow out our online portfolio business. We are looking to hire individuals interested in getting involved in a very early-stage startup.
We do our best work when we’re surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile and thrive in collaborative and unique positions. We know you probably hear this a lot, but no day at Iko will be the same as the last. If you want to come and get your hands dirty and contribute to a business at almost every level, we’d love to chat.
If you want to make a lasting impact and form an impressive career path at a newly formed, well-funded startup, you have found the right company!
As part of this mission, Iko Brands is hiring a Director of Sales to build and lead our sales team. The Director of Sales will own driving and managing acquisition, adoption, engagement, and customer success for our brand product offerings across all segments. Working closely with Iko leadership, you will be responsible for defining and refining the business models and go-to-market strategies for our product portfolio, defining and managing pricing strategies for our services, identifying new growth opportunities for the business and translating them into actionable operating plans, and managing the P&L for the business. Additionally, this leader will own developing strategies and capabilities to enable acquisition & engagement at scale, and working closely with technology and operations partners to continuously drive innovation for the organization. The Director of Sales will be a team leader and mentor in a high-paced environment demanding clear and effective leadership.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and implement strategies and tactics for building the user base of our brands, including the targeting, sales & onboarding, and pricing strategies for a large enterprise to independently-owned businesses.
- Develop capabilities (people, process & technology) to enable account management, engagement & performance management, and cross-selling of new solutions for practices of all sizes.
- Develop a vision and roadmap for tools and automation to scale sales and support capabilities in the organization
- Hire and develop a world-class team of customer-focused sales & account management professionals to launch and scale our services business in 2021 and beyond
- Own the P&L for our B2B and B2C services and manage the key inputs to the business to ensure we are delivering on our plans
- Negotiate high stakes and complex partnerships across key accounts.
- Think big and innovate new service concepts to increase sales and adoption.
- Interject new insights and ideas for improving customer experience and improving financials while holding true to fundamentals
What You’ll Need:
- 10+ years in technology services/SaaS, eCommerce marketplace or related industries (B2B or B2C) with experience in, but not limited to: sales/account management, product management, project management, financial analysis and marketing.
- 5+ years leading sales, customer success or related functions in a SaaS-based business
- Demonstrated ability to build high performing sales and account management teams, including hiring and developing both managers and individuals, and developing effective incentive structures to motivate the teams
- Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed sales and revenue goals in a high-growth, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated success in managing full-lifecycle, complex sales with large organizations
- Broad knowledge of sales/CRM technologies and best practices (Salesforce, etc.)
- Ability to synthesize large quantities of and complex data into usable/actionable information
- Track record of taking ownership and driving results in a data-driven, fast-paced environment
- Experience with financial analysis and modeling
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- History of operating within the pet space
- Experience with launching new technology products/services to veterinary clinics OR medical practices
- Strong understanding of the overall pet care industry and recent trends
About Iko Brands
Iko Brands is a brand acquirer and incubator. We are focused on the Amazon FBA and D2C markets. We are an early-stage, well-funded startup looking to hire talented individuals who are passionate about building something from the ground up.