Full Job Description
About the Job
Do you want to make a lasting impact and form an impressive career path at a newly formed, well-funded startup? If so, you have found the right company!
Recently founded just this year in 2021, Iko Brands aims to be one of the largest acquirers and incubators of Amazon FBA and direct-to-consumer businesses. We are adequately funded with plenty of seed capital and are looking to scale up operations as we onboard new team members and grow out our online portfolio business.
We do our best work when we’re surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile and thrive in collaborative and unique positions. We know you probably hear this a lot, but no day at Iko will be the same as the last. We are actively scaling up the team from a remote working environment into our brand new NYC office. If you want to come and get your hands dirty and contribute to a business at almost every level, we’d love to chat.
If you want to make a lasting impact and form an impressive career path at a newly formed, well-funded startup, you have found the right company!
We are looking for autonomous and motivated marketing professionals with exceptional organizational skills to help us scale our paid advertising efforts off Amazon. This would include but not be limited to: Google / Bing SEM, Paid Search, Google PLA, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Display, Programmatic, TikTok, etc.
The Paid Marketing Manager will also:
- Lead the strategy, buying, and execution of our campaigns across 25+ brands.
- Work alongside a team of exceptional marketers and be accountable for meeting traffic, revenue, ad spend, and ROI targets.
- Hands-on management of platforms to ensure campaigns are properly set up and routinely optimized to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Partner with other members of the marketing team to drive increased revenue through DTC websites with efficiency.
- Provide oversight and guidance to the marketing team on keyword bidding strategies.
- Ensure that paid search KPIs meet or exceed benchmarks and goals (CPC, ROAS, CTR, etc.).
- Conduct keyword research to inform campaign builds across various platforms.
- Ensure ad word copy is implemented and optimized according to best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field, preferred.
- 5+ years working in digital marketing – SEM & paid search, SEO experience preferred.
- Skilled in Google Ads, Bing Ads, Youtube, and/or other PPC user interface platforms.
- Experience in Amazon or Walmart search, a plus.
- Experience with keyword research tools and ability to use these tools to set up/expand SEM campaigns.
About Iko Brands
Iko Brands is a brand acquirer and incubator. We are focused on the Amazon FBA and D2C markets. We are an early-stage, well-funded startup looking to hire talented individuals who are passionate about building something from the ground up.